My reading list for the 2nd Quarter is quite different once again. Last quarter it was because of a series of new courses as I was developing and teaching for the seminary that I needed to read and/or review. In May, I begin my last course to “upgrade” my doctorate and I will certainly have a lot of reading for that course. However, as of today, I do not have the reading list (although it should be out very soon).
Therefore, I am cutting back on my usual reading for Q2, with the intention of ramping back up in Q3, where I intend to get back to the usual pattern driven by the 4Ls.
Here is the list for the second quarter in alphabetical order by author’s last name.
- From Social Media to Social Ministry – Nona Jones
- The Post-Quarantine Church – Thom Rainer
- A Many Colored Kingdom – Elizabeth Conde-Frasier
- Other books as necessary for my class
I plan to listen to the following:
- The Warmth of Other Suns
- White Fragility (if time allows)
This post was also posted in the main blog feed on 4/1/2021.