My reading list for the first quarter looks a little different this month because of a different need for reading and review. I am in the midst of developing two different courses for classes I will be teaching this spring, and I will be devoting much of my reading time to reading a few new books and reviewing others to prepare the various elements of each course. I do plan to listen to books as I drive to/from campus and am including those books below. I plan to return to a more normal list in the 2nd
Quarter and then resume my regular reading schedule (aligned with each of the L’s, in the 3rd
Here is the list for the first quarter in alphabetical order by author’s last name.
- Lead Like Jesus – Ken Blanchard, Phil Hodges, and Phyllis Hendry
- Christian Education – Freddy Cardoza, ed.
- Teaching for Results – Findley Edge
- A Many-Colored Kingdom – Elizabeth Conde-Frazier, S. Steve Kang, and Gary A. Parrett
- The Educational Ministry of a Church – Jonathan Kim & Charles Tidwell, eds.
- Using Learning Contracts – Malcolm Knowles
- Learning Styles – Marlene LeFever
- Reflections on Christian Leadership – Henri Nouwen
- Creative Bible Teaching – Lawrence Richards, Gary Bredfeldt
I plan to listen to the following books.
- The Myth of Equality – Ken Wytsma
- The History of the Medieval World – Susan Wise Bauer
This post was also posted in the main blog feed on 1/1/2021.